Friday 4 February 2011

February haul

hi all,

I was quite shocked at how little i bought on a recent shopping trip,  I went to Mac and there was only the
Peacocky range that appealed to me so I bought and eyeshadow called Peek at you,  its a beige gold colour and really nice as a base or neutral every day shadow.  I also bought a Decleor Wrinkle prevention eye cream, wow, i love it, it leaves no stickiness on the skin at all,  my under eyes feel so smooth and comforted,  I will see if it improves my dark circles and wrinkles, i mean laughter lines.


Actually,  now that i havnt blown the budget i can get a few things next month from the Mac Wonder Woman range.  I will try and post pictures of the stuff im gabbering onabout soon as my daughter is going to give me a lesson on how to download pictures onto my blog.

bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment