Monday 31 January 2011

Lush haul

I only bought a few things beauty wise this week as i am saving my money for the Mac Wonder Woman collection which i believe is out in March here in England.

LUSH
2 Lush comforter bubble bars,  they smell delicious and i cut mine into 3 so that they last longer.
I Love Juicy shampoo,  i have used this for a while now and i have never come across a shampoo that i love as much as this one, its so fruity and it really is uplifting.
I also asked for a sample of the i think its called Love Birds soap (not sure about the name) but its their newest soap.  It smells very fresh and theres just enough to use for a week or so from the sample i was given.

A few other things;
I bought a load of things from the Body shop strawberry range, which smells lovely,  i got shower gel,  shower scrub, body butter and the body lotion oh and a lip gloss.  The whole range smells great,  to me like strawberry yogurt.  The lotion comes in a pump and theres no sticky after feel, which i like as i hate my skin to feel tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment